Friday, January 3, 2014

Anime Review: Guilty Crown

SYNOPSIS:



The story takes place in Tokyo in 2039, after the outbreak of the "Apocalypse Virus" during what became known as the "Lost Christmas" of 2029. Since then, Japan has been under the control of the multinational organization called GHQ.




Ouma Shu is a 17 year-old boy who mistakenly obtains a rare and great power. He can use this power, "The Right Hand of the King," to extract "voids," or tools/weapons that are the manifestations of peoples' hearts.



He has been rather shy since a childhood tragedy, but both his personality and life change forever when he meets a girl named Yuzuriha Inori, a member of the rebel group called "Funeral Parlor," whose members seek the restoration of self-government in Japan via the ousting of GHQ.



Source:It's safe to say that Guilty Crown is one the best animes I've seen so far. The story line is very beautiful. The twists, the execution, the hunger wanting for more, the excitement, the drama, it's perfect. It's not irritating and exaggerated, It's just the right amount of everything you want. The graphics is very beautiful as well. The soundtrack is amazing! One of the best anime soundtracks!



If you're looking for a mecha, sci-fi, apocalyptic, romance, family, comedy, adventure type of anime, this is perfect! It's something like Code Geass and Hitman Reborn.



I'll give this anime a rating of 4.7/5



Why 4.7?

SPOILER ALERT

As much as I want to give this anime a perfect 5, there are a few things I didn't liked. Well first, Daryl and Tsugumi's love story wasn't given enough attention. I super loveeeee their story. It's a little tiny piece in the anime but I love it so much. By the way, Tsugumi is my favorite character. I also hated Shu's void. I expected a badass weapon. And I hate the ending!!!!!!!! Well, love-hate relationship for the ending is a better term. Inori died. I expected that something will grow better by the ending between her and Shu. Something like a happy ending but Shu ended up alone.



I STILL WANT A SEASON TWO. I WANT A SEASON TWO. DO A SEASON TWO. REVIVE INORI AND GIVE TSUGUMIXDARYL MORE EXPOSURE!!
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment