Saturday, January 25, 2014

Oes Noes! I hate thieves!

Ah...how do I say this? My things were just stolen from me at school. Why don't I replace them? Well, I kinda lost more than you might think. I lost my 3DS and all my games, my TracPhone, my entire wallet's contents, all my gift cards, My iPod with most of my games and music, and a few other things. My friend, Devin, also lost some things. But not nearly as much as I did. It was partly my fault because I left my backpack out along with everyone else... but, no matter.



Well, onto happy news! I still remain content with my computer games and Wii and Anime is still freaking awesome. If you don't know what anime is, then I highly suggest you start watching some because some anime series are amazing. My anime-love started when a manga book in the library caught my eye. One Piece Chapter 342. I read it and found it amazing! I searched it up online and found that it was also an animated series. I recommend watching a mainstream anime first, though. Something like One Piece, Naruto, Bleach, or Fairy Tale. Then watch an uncommonly known one such as Sword Art online (Personal fav.), Dangan Ronpa, Clannad, Angel Beats or Code Geass.




Really, there are many animes you can watch and if you are interested, you should check out some online communities!



Thanks for reading, and keep having an awesome day!
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment